- Benefit-Cost Analysis
An overview of benefit-cost tools and techniques.
- Breaking Murphy's Law
An overview of project pitfalls and how to overcome them.
- Developing & Managing Requirements
A course on how to properly develop and management project requirements.
- e-Commerce and Projects
This course covers the workings of e-Commerce, focused on the role it plays in business activity.
- Effective Estimation in Projects
A training offering looking at the hard and soft sides of estimating costs, schedules, and resource allocations.
- Establishing a Project Office
A training offering examining how to establish a project office in organizations.
- Fundamentals of Risk Management
A training offering examining the theory and practice of risk management.
- Hands-on Project Management
UMT customizes this hands-on course in order to enable participants to dig deeper into topics of special concern to the client.
- Managing Global Projects
A training overview of managing projects in the global arena.
- Preparing for the PMI Certification Exam
This course provides a review of subject matter on the exam and tips about how to prepare for it.
- The New Project Management
A training offering covering best practices associated with carrying out projects.
- Planning and Control
A course that describes the best techniques of planning and control.
- Project Contracting & Procurement Control
This course provides students with a practical understanding of key issues involved in the acquisition of goods and services from outside vendors.
- Project Management in Financial Institutions
Insights into the central role that project management plays in enabling financial organizations to function effectively.
- Project Management in Information Technology
This course covers management areas such as hardware, software, systems integration, and human resources.
- Project Management Soft Skills
A training effort helping participants to develop people management skills that can be employed on projects.
- Quality Management for Projects
This course provides an overview of quality control issues on projects.
- Scheduling and Cost Control
This course provides a thorough grounding on concepts and techniques needed to deliver projects on time, within budget, and according to specifications.