Graduate Admission Requirements
You need to submit these materials to complete the application
- A completed application form (Please complete online here:
Online Application Form)
- A current resume
- A non-refundable application fee of $30.00 (Waived for active duty military personnel.)
- A non-refundable credit transfer evaluation fee of $30.00 (Waived for active duty
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Three Recommendation and Reference Forms (Optional) (Form can be downloaded here)
- Official GMAT test scores (optional). UMT's Institutional Code is 5592.
- Official GRE scores (optional). UMT's Institutional Code is 5592.
- One of following English test scores or records is required for the applicants
whose English is not their native language.
- TOEFL minimum scores of 530 (PBT, Paper Based Test) or 71 (iBT Internet Based
Test). UMT's Institution Code is 7853. Or, 6.5 on the International English
Language Test (IELTS) or 50 on the PTE Academic Score Report (DBA applicants: a
minimum score of 550 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL
PBT), or 80 on the Internet Based Test (iBT), a 6.5 on the International English
Language Test (IELTS), or 58 on the PTE Academic Score Report);
- A minimum grade of Level 3 on the ACT COMPASS's English as a Second Language
- A minimum grade of Pre-1 on the Eiken English Proficiency Exam;
- A transcript indicating completion of at least 30 semester hours of credit with
an average grade of “B” or higher at an appropriately accredited college or university
where the language of instruction was English
- A transcript indicating a grade of “B” or higher in an English composition course
from an appropriately Accredited college or university
- Financial Certificate for International Applicants Requiring Form I-20 to study
in the United States as a full-time student. (Form can be downloaded here)
- Original transcripts from institutions which are not in English must be accompanied
by a certified (notarized) English translation.
- An interview may be required, but is not necessary to submit an application.
Prospective students are evaluated for admission as soon as all required documents
are received, and notified as soon as the decision process is completed.
Office of Admissions
University of Management and Technology
1901 Fort Myer Drive, Suite 700
Arlington, VA 22209-1609
Phone: (703) 516-0035
Fax: (703) 516-0985
| Contact Us |
Copyright © 1998-2013 University of Management and Technology (UMT) |
Consumer Information Disclosure